System «MasterPol №4»
System «MasterPol №4»
WEAR-RESISTANT TEXTURED COATING
1 - Primer layer "MasterPol-010"
2 - Reinforcing layer (sand) (0,1?0,4 mm)
3 - the main layer "MasterPol-210" (2?4 mm)
4 - Reinforcing layer (sand) (0,4?0,8 mm)
5 - Thin-Layer coating "MasterPol-410"
6* - finish Matt lacquer "MasterPol-310"
- exceptional wear resistance
- anti-slip effect
APPLICATION THE TYPE OF LOADS
- pedestrian loads, up to 1000 people per day, when applying 3 mm of the main layer;
- pedestrian loads, up to 2500 people per day, when applying 5 mm of the main layer;
- transport loads, moving of loaders with a load of up to 5 tons, when applying 3 mm of the main layer;
- transport loads, moving of loaders with cargo up to 10 tons, when applying 5 mm of the main layer;
- static loads, racks with load up to 7 tons per 1 m2;
- static loads, racks with a load of up to 10 tons per 1 m2.
THE TYPE OF FOUNDATION
- allowed local irregularities up to 2 mm on a 2-meter rail;
- concrete, the strength of the base from 250 MPa (B20);
- reinforced screed with a thickness of 50 mm.
THE TYPE OF THE ROOM
- floors in industrial premises;
- floors with anti-slip effect.
Surface preparation. It is necessary to remove all dirt from the surface, as well as to align the bases mechanically to the normative values specified in the "Regulations on the application of the system". If necessary, repair defective areas (cracks, potholes, etc.), using the repair composition "MasterPol-012". After carrying out all work, the surface is thoroughly dust industrial vacuum cleaner.
Primer layer-is necessary for hardening of concrete surface, sealing pores, ensuring adhesion between concrete bases and subsequent layers of the system.
Reinforcing (reinforcing) layer of sand fractions 0,1?0,4 mm.
The main layer-is used to create a monolithic polymer coating required to withstand loads according to the selected application area of the system (wide range of colors).
Reinforcing the main layer of sand fractions 0,4?0,8 mm-gives the surface roughness.
Finish thin-layer coating-gives the coating a solid color.
* Finish varnish-gives the surface a matte effect.
FEATURES OF OPERATION
To prevent damage to the floor is PROHIBITED:
- drawing on the surface of heavy sharp objects;
- welding works without additional floor covering;
- impact on the surface of open sources of fire;
- exceeding the maximum loads of the selected system.
Timely removal of chemically aggressive substances from the surface is necessary.
Floor washing is done manually or mechanically using household chemicals. Short-term use of solvent for local cleaning of organic-soluble stains is possible.